We have built an inspiring and easily transformable space for a private dinner party, work presentation, playoff game, indie movie night or a comedy show. At PHOENIX, the possibilities are truly limitless. Our mission is to give Alameda a cozy and eclectic venue where all Alamedans can gather to share their passions, interests and celebrations.
GATHER / rent phoenix
- Main Room 1300sf / Lounge 300sf / Patio 125sf
- Customizable Layout
- Tables 2×10 ft, 2x 7ft, 2x5ft + foldouts
- 50 padded wooden folding chairs, 12 barstools
- Bar 96″x 28″ L shape with mini fridge
- Please inquire for capacity limits.
- Rental Rate: starting at $140/hour.
PRODUCTION / Photo & Video
- The perfect interiors of bright office spaces
- Modern styled lounge area’s to create a living room feel
- A hip indoor /outdoor space with a funky turquoise wall
- Scenic backdrops
- A bright and airy conference/meeting room
- Several handmade wooden tables with a modern rustic feel
- The space is completely styled, requiring little prop, plant and furniture rental
- Included: On-site warehouse Manager, complimentary hi-speed wifi, hair and makeup station, 2 restrooms, clean-up.
- Add-On Options: Craft services (coffee & tea, breakfast, boxed lunches, and custom snack table), plant props.
- Rental Rate: starting at $175/hr.
M-F // 8AM – 6PM
SAT & SUN // 8AM– 11:59PM
PHOENIX is available as a location for photo shoots and video productions.
Shooting at PHOENIX is easy, especially if it calls for multiple locations. Our main space is extremely versatile and has many different looks that feel like separate locations. It is filled to the brim with natural light, that’s easy to block out if needed, and everything is able to transform/shift for your video production shoot. Start-up spots, testimonials, advertisements, headshots– We got you covered.
Photo & Film Studio / Conference Room
Located in the heart of downtown Alameda, CA., in the PHOENIX Alameda building amongst the artist studios. This quaint photo studio, at 475 square feet, is the perfect studio rental for table top, product, flat lays, headshots, and small set on-figure portraits. The studio space is also a great set up for casting calls, offsite meetings, and workshops.
475 sq feet
Various size Sandbags + 4 apple boxes
Styling tools – ironing board, stand up steamer, clothing rack
Office desk + chair
Easy ground level load-in
Conveniently located near many local eateries
Our listing hourly rate applies to weekdays. For weeknights (after 6pm) and the weekends, the minimum is 4 hours and costs is $75/hr. mAsk us about our Full Day Rates.
For productions with a crew over 25 people or castings that need a separate waiting room, the Art Gallery can be added to the rental. The Art Gallery rents for an additional $50 per hour and includes a small lounge tables and stools and 2 giant bean bags. Please contact us for images of this space if interested.