We are proud and excited to bring Alameda its first co-working space designed for an inspired, efficient work day. We aim to foster a synergistic atmosphere for workers of all types to share their workday. Our check-in and billing system is easy, automatic and hassle free. Monthly, hourly and day use services are available, depending on what best suits your needs. Hit the contact button below to introduce yourself and send us questions. Welcome to PHOENIX!
WORK / cowork in Alameda
Meeting the needs of the modern worker in Alameda.
- Spacious, ergonomic workstations & chairs
- Top grade high-speed internet
- Individual power supply
- Private conference room w/ presentation screen & white boards
- Phone Booths
- Espresso & Tea
- Office Supplies
- Patio and Kitchen
- Bike Parking
- Lounge area
- Mail Service
Hot SeatMost Popular
- Access to a work station & all amenities for all open hours
- 3 hrs/mo conference room reservation
- Mail Service
- Phone Booth Reservations
- Extra conference room hours 30% discount
- Free Beer or Wine at 5pm on weekdays
- Open hours M-F 8am-6pm. Additional hours available.
$ 335MonthlyHot Seat Membership for two members of the same household (one address).
Sign Up for Household Membership
$ 375MonthlyGet all the benefits of our monthly Hot Seat membership plus 20 hrs/mo of childcare via ‘Kid Drop’ at TWIRL. Twirl is an Art Enrichment/Play Facility on Park Street in Alameda, 1 block from PHOENIX. This membership covers one child.
Sign Up for Childcare Membership
A La Carte Pricing
$ 5-200per itemDrop-in anytime to work. Let us handle your mail, or provide a relaxed, professional setting for your meetings.
- Conference Room // $35/hour
- Day Pass // $25/day (24 hours)
- Day Pass Bundle // 10 for $200
- Mailbox Service // $30/mo
- Drop-in // $5/hour
NETWORK INFORMATION: “802.11ac 4x4x4 MU-MIMO Wi-Fi Network with 802.1x EAP wireless encryption and access control – connect with confidence: your interwebs will stay safe and private.